Monday, March 24, 2008

03/13/08 three 64 count combinations

1st 64 count combination
single, single, double tap on top (step tap, step tap, step double tap)
4 hops in a circle on top of step
4 hops in a circle (going the other direction) on the floor
"disco" repeater (step HOLD 1,2, switch 3, knee lift 4, step back 5 , twist hips on 6,7, 8)
"giddy up" (reverse up-2 scoops, stomp down, up, down, down to exit)
cha cha L (cha cha the end, cha cha on top, cha cha the end and exit) option: regular L step
stomp 1 & 6 (stomp the end, march or spin 2,3,4,5 stomp 6, march 7, 8)
over quick & pivot, over quick & pivot
hop-turn away from your step
1 knee up
2nd 64 count combination
double knee (shuffle shuffle step over, pivot, step over)
double knee
revolving ball change 2 x
up & back
3 basics 1-
stomp switch stomp, spin, stomp switch stomp
2 quick taps, step kick...other side 2 quick taps, step kick
repeater 3 reverse hop, shuffle, reverse hop back over
1 insole on the corner
3rd 64 count combination
4 power scissors into a pogo repeater (option: 2 basics, 1 repeater knee)
5 curls 2 forward 360, shuffle shuffle, 2 back 360
stick a knee
double squat, lunge side to side, double squat, 1 lunge, straddle down
reverse up lunge slow, slow, quick, quick (facing back of the room)
180 repeater to face front again






4 comments:

Sabine said...

Hey seasun

just wanted to let you know I posted a link to your blog on my blog.

www.sabinevanhoecke.blogspot.com

sabine/koddetrien

Seasun Zieger said...

Thanks Sabine! This is all so new to me and I haven't had much time to play around or post much on my blog. I hope to have more time soon. Take Care!!! ~Seasun~

kristine said...

I love your choreography! I hope to make my classes as fun as yours look someday! I would love to take a class from you, too bad I live in Utah. Thanks for sharing your choreography!

Carole Paradise said...

Hi Seasun!
Carole here! Love your routines!
Someone on the Moves board over on Turnstep was asking for a breakdown of your 7-knee Repeater. I thought I'd let you know since you'd be the best at explaining your own move!
I lost your email addy!
hope you are doing well!
Sincerely,
Carole Paradise